My Silver AWD R beast

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

I have a AWD bought from new. The AWD vents are body color, no choice.... but then again so elegant!

Ah I thought I'd read that somewhere
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,

Megatron

Post by Megatron »

I have a AWD bought from new. The AWD vents are body color, no choice.... but then again so elegant!

Ah I thought I'd read that somewhere

They came body coloured as standard - but I got the dealer to swap them for the black ones; a mate had a V12 Vantage with black bonnet louvres and I always loved that aggressive look. It's going in to the dealer for the gloss black front grill just before the breakfast club meet - then it will be complete!

Just the scuffed alloy and paintwork chips I found on delivery for the dealer to rectify - but they are minor minor points.

Megatron2016-10-25 20:17:00

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
m_101

Post by m_101 »

If I were you on a silver car I wouldn't swap the grille - the black plastic is actually fairly soft and scratches pretty easily. Your car looks great as it is!
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

thanks - but the deed is done (well sort of). It has to anyway to satisfy my "grill matching up" OCD. I'm not sure what do do about the silver badges - ideally I'd like them black too. Interesting that it scratches easily, but I'm not too fussed - I am bad about keeping my cars clean so I can live with it!

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

thanks - but the deed is done (well sort of).  It has to anyway to satisfy my "grill matching up" OCD.  I'm not sure what do do about the silver badges - ideally I'd like them black too.  Interesting that it scratches easily, but I'm not too fussed - I am bad about keeping my cars clean so I can live with it!

I've removed all the badges from the rear and imh looks much better. There are pics in my introduction thread if you want to see how it looks
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post