My Storm 340 Coupe

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Tel

Post by Tel »

So, I can't tempt you with a set of lovely chrome black tips then?! Wink
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩

M30LEV

Post by M30LEV »

After reading removal of side vents in thread My 340 storm coupe I am also looking at changing chrome to black or carbon if price is right. I am a bit nervous in removing the bolts that hold on the front wing as they are painted and don't want to damage the paint. I have had a closer look and although might be a bigger job but safer has anyone considered removing or creating a gap behind wheel arch liner as I think there is a void behind and allows access to back of vent and clips. Any thoughts from other members would be appreciated. ;)
Mark.
Dazza67

Post by Dazza67 »

Looks very nice, wheels are a great match for the grey paintwork.
Ebony Black V6S convertible
OB123

Post by OB123 »

love the colour - and the wheels are a really good match to the car - welcome on board - maybe see you at the Gaydon brekkie meet in Nov ?
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

How time flies when having fun, and that's what I've been doing the past 15 months whilst owning the F-type.

During this time I added around 6k miles and enjoyed every one of them. But a few changes to life and work and she just wasn't getting used as much so over a few weeks I made the decision to let go and the F-type is mine no more ☹️

Totally reliable, always started in the button releasing the amazing soundtrack we all love. I never stopped learning things about the car and with the exception of a very outdated and clunky info system (they should do a deal with Mercedes and rebrand the Comand system), I have no complaints and consider myself lucky to have been able to enjoy.

I've met some lovely new people on events and at the breakfast meetings and even ran one of mine own that was great fun if we ignore the parking issue 😡

I'll pop on here from time to time and maybe one day will enjoy ownership again. In the meantime I'll make do with my long serving companion from the land of the rising sun ... And maybe tag along to a meeting or two in the New Year

Thanks to you all for the welcome, tips and knowledge sharing and hopefully the new owners, who've bought her as a weekend treat will join and say hi ... Enjoy your F-types boys and girls ... Rgds Paul

image.jpeg

Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
davidd

Post by davidd »

Such a good colour..

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post