My Storm 340 Coupe

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Thanx to all for the warm welcome over in the intro's thread ... I'm really enjoying the car and getting used to its road manners and Devil within ....
My Coupe is just a year old and nicely spec'ed thanx to the first owner ... if I could change anything it would for a flat bottomed steering wheel, but as this one is heated I'm unlikely to tinker.
Despite its young age and low miles, 3 of the wheels had been introduced to local kerbs and the paintwork had been treated to performance of the Bolero by Torvil & Dean such were the swirls all over it, so I decided to give the paintwork some TLC.
Washed, clayed and then a steady few hours of machine cutting with Poor Boys swirl remover gave me a good base to apply their Black Hole polish. I then finished the car with some GTechnic sealant and am pleased with the results. I look to a professional detail in the spring but this is good for now and seals it all for the winter months ahead.
Hope you like the new addition to the Forum
regards, Paul

Senninha2016-10-23 10:40:31
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

And a couple more ....
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

For the refurb to the alloys I dropped the car off at Lepsons. Rather than the OEM black I opted for their anthracite finish as it is a very close match to the body colour, a minor mod but one that enhances the car in my eyes ...
tried to rotate photo but failed ;o(

Senninha2016-10-23 10:40:10
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Storm Grey is a lovely colour - congratulations - lovely looking car and I totally agree about the alloys enhancing the look

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Mine came with frankly impressive swirls too ;) My 15 year old nissans paint was in better condition! I can only assume some owners favour a daily swirl session at the local automat....
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Very nice!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Very nice buddy, enjoy
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

That looks great. Grey metallic really enhances the detail of the styling lines. (probably why they tend to use this colour alot in car brochures).
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Looks great. I like the clean classic look and your car has it.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Thanks everyone, hope to meet some of you soon, maybe at the Brekkie meet in November?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post