just got this .... well please

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
r1moose

Post by r1moose »

Hello all, new here .... picked this up ten or so days ago .... really enjoying it. Was a replacement for a Boxster. Best thing I ever did.
Got quite a few of the options I think.

Tall dad

Post by Tall dad »

Love the seats, are they performance as well?
Italian Racing Red - V6S Coupe 2016 - Exterior Black Design Pack - Climate - Parking - Visibility -Performance Seats - 14 Way Memory - Red Seatbelts - Happy
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

Very very nice - if I ever bothered to clean my cars then black would have been one of the colours I'd have wanted - nice! Any modifications planned?

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD
r1moose

Post by r1moose »

yes - they are the performance seats. That was a must-have when speccing it out (granted, beggars can't be choosers when buying pre-owned). The photo doesn't show the contrasting stitching which is sweet.
I'm not over crazy about the light carpets, but there are mats in there now of course ! Being a bit OCD about keeping my motors clean, also helps LOL

No mods planned. So far .....

r1moose

Post by r1moose »

here's a few more
r1moose

Post by r1moose »

r1moose

Post by r1moose »

mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Very nice and very shiny. And those red brake calipers add a hint of colour.

I had a black x type with a cream interior many many years ago. I'd forgotten that washing a black car is a bit of a challenge, until my daughter came home with one recently, as you can't tell what's clean and what's dirty when it's wet. There's no better colour when polished though.

My x type was a lease car and was delivered with cream coloured mats, which I thought was absolutely crazy at the time and planned to bin them as soon as they got in a mess. But somehow they repelled the dirt and still looked good when the car went back 4 years later.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
r1moose

Post by r1moose »

nice .. it also came with cream mats, but the dealership chucked in these black ones gratis. I have to say, the dealer has been very good so far.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Well done and welcome, I'm a couple of months ahead of you on ownership and enjoying very much. Be prepared to recieve lots of attention, your Ftype looks superb in black. I have the same spec and color seats, really look great against the dark exterior. Be gentle with the right foot in cold as she can be a little lively until the tyres warm up ... enjoy
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!