Sept 2017 Jaguar Breakfast Club

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Superb day yesterday at the September Jaguar Breakfast Club meet.

Met Jagster (Dave & friend from Rotherham) at Leicester Forest East services & along with our cars we spotted a Firesand roadster parked not far away. Driver unseen. We went to get a coffee & began making our acquaintances, walked back to cars to see if Firesand driver around. Nothing. Shortly after we heard it fire up! Ran round...

'Are you going to Gaydon?' Yes. 'Are you off the F-Type Owners Club forum? ' No. The dRiver, Paul?, just happened to be at the services at same time. Anyway we all set off in convoy for a lovely drive to Gaydon.

Upon arrival, it was very busy. Could not get on the grassed area so had to park on the Tarmac do area.

Eventually there were six of us...

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0251.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

A very enjoyable day. Met some lovely & very knowledgeable people. Thank you to Dave, Alistair, Paul, chap from Chichester (red V6 with dirty exhaust tips!) whose name I'm forgetting, last but by no means least, Tim & his amazing snarling, fire-breathing 620bhp monster. What a machine!

Pleasure to meet you all & hope you all had a safe trip home. Weather permitting, I'll attend as many of these meets as possible.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Nice to see the weather was kind ... And to see silver wheels on a white Coupe ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Nice one Darren...Well done.
I forgot to take any photos. Too busy talking and staring at all the tasty cars parked up.

As always, it was great to meet up with everyone and meet new folk.
I hope Paul (Firesand roadster) does decide to hook up with us on the forum. Time will tell.

Beedin' nora Timbo.....What do you run your snarling F-Type on? Snap Crackle & Pop turned up to 11 and then some!

I reckon there'll be folk diving for cover when the lights change at traffic lights......lol..

I hope everyone had a safe trip home.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
brutale

Post by brutale »

It's me firesand roadster Paul, I really enjoyed the day out and meeting you all. Nice to talk to people with same interest and all the knowledge is great. Hope to meet up again soon. Would be good to organise a road trip somewhere. North wales is an amazing rod trip.
Photos are great nice to see so many F types together.
Firesand Orange Roadster V6S, 20'' Propeller blade, Carbon trim,
Alasdair 63

Post by Alasdair 63 »

Great day on Saturday , good to meet Darren and Paul and Darren hope you get your front grill issues resolved.
White v6s coupe vap tune pulley upgrade 200 cell cats vap exhaust black pack.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Thank you Alasdair. New grill is on it's way from Spain & should arrive this week. Might be a while before I fit it as other tweaks will take priority for next Spring. Although MOT might change everything if number plate becomes an issue!

Really wanted to hear your car fired up. Had to get off as I'd run out of brownie points & due back at 2. An hour late went down well...not 😁
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post