My new f type

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
M30LEV

Post by M30LEV »

New to the forum but not new to Jaguars as previous owned new XE, now have my dream car, Pictures of my new F Type just changed the wheels from silver to black. Car looks so much better and wheels don't show brake dust so much.

P1100190.JPG

P1100184.JPG

wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Very nice indeed, enjoy
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Same colour as my roadster 8-)

Black wheels don't do it for me, but hey...who cares :)

Each to their own. Enjoy ! :D
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

Great couple of pictures .. welcome to the forum

regards
M@r]{

Post by M@r]{ »

Looks great in silver with the black wheels. Carbon compliments silver very well :D
=========================
MY2019 Mclaren 720s Performance
MY2006 Lotus Exige "GT3"
MY2008 Westfield Megablade Track Car
MY2012 VW Camper (the family getaway / track car tow vehicle)
MY2013 Range Rover Evoque (the missus car)
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome!

Also coming from an XE which didn't seem to produce any brake dust of note I find it very annoying that I can't drive down the road in the F-Type without a film of dust appearing on the wheels!

Although they're fairly new I'm tempted to replace them with low dust ones - even if there's a slight (noticeable?) drop in braking efficiency.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
davidd

Post by davidd »

I really like that colour combination, it looks great.
IanLloyd

Post by IanLloyd »

Well done you it looks super ....I am afraid I still have 3 to 4 weeks before I join the F Type owners Club,

your photos look wonderful,
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Car looks great. You should go for the full contrast look and get the black side vents and other trim to replace the chrome. It's cool already but would be even more coolerer๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
M30LEV

Post by M30LEV »

Thanks all for your comments interested in the XE owner also commenting on no or little brake dust from new XE as i slso experienced. Would love to know if such pads exist for the F Type. And yes might change side vents for some black ones at some point.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post