Finally a picture of my car!!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
MG4essex

Post by MG4essex »

Selborne

Post by Selborne »

The hills look to be very steep in Essex ! LOL
MG4essex

Post by MG4essex »

Im just glad I remembered to put handbrake on!!! Note to me.....I must fathom how to post pictures properly!!
Modernist

Post by Modernist »

hi mg

did you get yours from grange? if so how have they been? mine is due late may! cant wait!
MG4essex

Post by MG4essex »

Hi, no I got mine from Rybrooks in Cheshire and had the pleasure of driving all the way back to Essex in it I bet you can't wait for May to arrive! What are you waiting for...rag top or coupe?
Modernist

Post by Modernist »

Nice mg
How comes you got it from there? What a great idea! I'm going to surprise the mrs and say we are putting down the final deposit down and drive her to Scotland. Want to get the running in phase done as soon as possible! Can't wait!
I was going to go for the v6s coupe. Unfortunately they didn't have one for me to test so I asked to drive the coupe r! Big mistake! I ordered it!
How you getting on with yours?
MG4essex

Post by MG4essex »

I absolutely love my car! Having owned(Tvr,Sl55 AMG, Aston vantage Roadster)before, this is by far the best car I've owned and driven! Believe me, the first time you put your foot down....well I won't spoil it, but let's just say I was the preverbal Cheshire Cat!!!!!! It's also the car that I've had the most head turning whilst driving along. It a beautiful looking thing and the sound is to die for!
Modernist

Post by Modernist »

MG This is not good! I want my car NOW!!
Selborne

Post by Selborne »

MG I second everything you say, the car is stunning !
MG4essex

Post by MG4essex »

sex on wheels......nuf said!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post