Everyday F Type Photo thread

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

Cluck wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:23 pm onreflection.jpg (yes, I rotated it ;) )

Wow.. ... you must say that its a reflexion in the bonnet of your car, took me a while to realise that :mrgreen:
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|

badger

Post by badger »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:09 pm Virgin white & wet, makes it shine..
:D its not wet, it has had paint correction and ceramic coating done soon after i got it, pics are after a full wash and dry. 8-)
2015 polaris white s.
panoramic roof, black design pack, climate pack, parking pack ,heated performance seats, red belts, flat bottom steering wheel, 20'' tornado wheels, powered tailgate, black badges. (now sold)
Philskill

Post by Philskill »

Cluck wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:23 pm With the last of the good weather for a week or so, and a box of Autoglym Ceramic Coating sitting in my kitchen, eyeing me angrily for not opening it, I thought I'd finally get around to removing what I could of the original light swirls and hazing the paint has had from day 1. DA machine, cutting compound, polish, ceramic coating and a final layer of Autoglym Ultra HD wax resulted in this level of reflection on the roof (only had time to do the roof and bonnet)

As much as it was hard work, the results have been more than worth it. Wish I'd done it as soon as I'd bought it to be honest.
It is hard work, but the results are always worth it, looks great! Now you just need to the the rest of the car ;)
MY19 Carpathian Grey R-Dynamic P300, Black pack in and out, 12 way Memory seats, Climate Pack, Park assist, Meridian Surround, switchable exhaust.
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

Yeah, the rest will get done as soon as there's any chance of 2 clear days without rain (it's predicted to rain for at least part of the day over the next week, but then it wasn't supposed to rain yesterday and it bucketed it down, twice, so who knows). The bonnet and roof do look fantastic now though and yeah, looking forward to seeing how the rest turns out.

Here's another of the roof shots I took, flipped for a giggle. You can just make out the roofline at the bottom left and bottom-right of the image.

woof.jpg

Just for clarity, these were all taken on my phone and absolutely nothing done to them except flipping and resizing.
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
gasgas

Post by gasgas »

nice job :mrgreen:
Scorchio595

Post by Scorchio595 »

Wow 👏 great work. I have mine booked in for full paint correction soon and hope it's as good as that 🙏 👍
Caldera Red MY19 V8 AWD R
Northnoble

Post by Northnoble »

2.5 hour run up to Glenshee and back and then a 1 hour wash and Turtlewax ceramic wet polish

BF5468DA-20D5-439A-9DE5-C53D0ECB1E46.jpeg

1CE77B63-E1CA-4917-AFC0-79DDA1A7A952.jpeg

Jaguar F-Type 5.0s Convertible - Italian Racing Red, Gloss black wheels and trim
Porsche Macan S
Ariel Atom 3 300
Cluck

Post by Cluck »

^^^ That combo of red paint and black wheels really looks gorgeous.
Scorchio595 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:09 pm Wow 👏 great work. I have mine booked in for full paint correction soon and hope it's as good as that 🙏 👍
Thanks! If you're having yours done professionally then it should look better ;) .
MY21 F-Type P450 R Dynamic in Portofino Blue, Black Exterior Pack, Performance Seats, Suede headlining (with Blur as support act)
EnglishHaggis

Post by EnglishHaggis »

I thought i'd treat myself to a new reg no. (like i haven't been VERY kind to myself already!). I don't go for names/initials etc - for me it's all about the car. Anyway, I thought it was quite obvious when i bought it but some of my friends (and the wife) didn't seem to get it at first... Opinions?

jag_regno.jpg

scm

Post by scm »

FnTYP might be more obvious ... ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post