SVR - Detailed by AutoBrite (Midlands UK)

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

Hi there

Collected the car from Autobrite, got one of the guys in work to grab some photos on a proper camera, the last image shows up the dept of the paint and the pearl effect in the paint most. Supersonic sealant really extracts the pearl effect from paint so well, in the flesh it pops like crazy. :)

Incredible job by the AB guys, they've got M3 in now for same treatment. :)

Shall add some more pictures and video in coming days. :)

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

8-) WTF - that looks amazing even in a 2D photo - very nice .
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
basher

Post by basher »

Stunning. That is all.
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

Myer

Post by Myer »

What did they charge you?
Boostfan

Post by Boostfan »

Looks lovely, front plate is a bit naughty though ;)
White MK3 Focus RS.
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

Boostfan wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 am Looks lovely, front plate is a bit naughty though ;)
Drove around for a while with no front plate, its perfectly readable and not trying to get away with anything. The stock plate is oversized, blocks flow to the radiators.
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

Myer wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:13 am What did they charge you?
It is subjective, expect to pay between Β£250-Β£500
Boostfan

Post by Boostfan »

Gibbo wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:33 am
Boostfan wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:29 am Looks lovely, front plate is a bit naughty though ;)
Drove around for a while with no front plate, its perfectly readable and not trying to get away with anything. The stock plate is oversized, blocks flow to the radiators.
I see quite a few supercars with no front plate, I guess an on the spot fine & no points is better that speeding convictions. I am not having a go at you but you must know your plate is not legal if the letters are smaller than standard, nice excuse with blocking flow to the radiators though :lol:
White MK3 Focus RS.
Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

Boostfan wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 am
Gibbo wrote: ↑Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:33 am
I see quite a few supercars with no front plate, I guess an on the spot fine & no points is better that speeding convictions. I am not having a go at you but you must know your plate is not legal if the letters are smaller than standard, nice excuse with blocking flow to the radiators though :lol:
Yeah true, but do remember a camera van will still catch you even if you have no front plate. How do you think they catch motorcycles? ;)

If you speed towards a camera van it takes a picture of the front of your car, then as you pass it takes a picture of the rear.

The only time having no front plate would actually work is if the camera van is parked on an overhead bridge or its SPECS average cameras or a front facing gatso. :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post