White Coupe

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
wellzee

Post by wellzee »

6 days to go until this is officially mine!

DRAT

Post by DRAT »

Wish it was mine! I have to wait another four weeks. Still, I guess that's not bad as I only ordered it last week...
Looks fab in white, & so what if some people refer to it as a pimp's car colour (there are worse occupations!). You obviously have impeccable taste!

Can we see more pics once you get your hands on it?
wellzee

Post by wellzee »

As South Wales' premier pimp I shall take that as a compliment! I debated many colours as my 2 previous Porsche's were white and thought I might want a change. Then I saw one in white and placed my order haha

Oh don't worry there will be pictures. I saw your spec, very nice and very close to what I would've ordered, wonga permitting!
Selborne

Post by Selborne »

Well nice, looking forward to seeing the pictures
wellzee

Post by wellzee »

So finally after months of waiting, moaning on forums and generally annoying those around me, my beauty arrived today! I can't tell you how good it feels, looks and most of all sounds! Can't wait to get up to the Brecon Beacons this weekend for a proper runaround. In the meantime, here's a couple of quick snaps...

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

Looks great, what do you think of the black pack?
wellzee

Post by wellzee »

I actually added the Black Pack on just before my Order was locked in, and I was saying to the dealer today I am SO glad I did. It's amazing how much better the car looks with it on. It may not look that impressive in photos, but in the flesh... just wow. I'm presuming you ask because you were equally impressed? Thanks for the carbon inspiration, I wasn't sure how they would look but they were the final touch it needed.

I don't remember if it was on here or Pistonheads, but someone asked what spec was ESSENTIAL on a base V6 and I said only really the Switchable Active Exhaust. Well now, if you're ordering one of the brighter colours, I would definitely say the Black Pack too.
Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I agree the black pack would be a must have if I got another one, I like the gloss black around the windows and think the diffuser and front splitter look much better in gloss than bare plastic, it really finishes the car off.I'm pleased you like the carbon bits
Silver Dollar

Post by Silver Dollar »

And what a beauty, fun starts now .... enjoy
DRAT

Post by DRAT »

Luverley!

Seeing that makes me brush aside all the private doubts I've had over colours, wheels etc. Once I have my mitts on mine at the end of the month I will be very happy with the choices I made. Many thanks Wellzee for posting the pictures - I simply cannot wait!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post