I'm So Lucky To Work Here...

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Tel

Post by Tel »

Let the Stealerships join the forums, members will just go elsewhere.

This is NOT the place for employees of, or have any direct link with sellers to blatantly advertise IMO.

If I want to buy something I will go look for it.

I sincerely hope they are modded out.

This is a member, i.e owners club discussion forum is it not?
Last edited by Tel on Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©

Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

Tel wrote: ↑Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm This is NOT the place for employees of or have any direct link with sellers to blatantly advertise IMO.
There is a margin of tolerance here I assume. But I think its better to only let members post pictures of their own cars, or pictures from
shows or meetings.. But then : if a normal member sees a line up of nice cars, would he be allowed to post it.. .. thin lines, very thin lines.. :?
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
scm

Post by scm »

Tel wrote: ↑Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm This is a member, i.e owners club discussion forum is it not?
Give the guy a break, he's about to become an owner, and he loves Jags as much as we do, of course he shouldn't be modded out. If he was pushing product that'd be a different matter, but at the moment he's just showing his enthusiasm.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
davidd

Post by davidd »

I'm up for dealers joining in, I can quite easily filter out stuff I'm not interested to see and I would welcome some input from the other side.
probbins2000

Post by probbins2000 »

davidd wrote: ↑Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:12 am I'm up for dealers joining in, I can quite easily filter out stuff I'm not interested to see and I would welcome some input from the other side.
agreed
V6 Coupe British Racing Green
Myer

Post by Myer »

Tel wrote: ↑Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:48 pm Let the Stealerships join the forums, members will just go elsewhere.

This is NOT the place for employees of, or have any direct link with sellers to blatantly advertise IMO.

If I want to buy something I will go look for it.

I sincerely hope they are modded out.

This is a member, i.e owners club discussion forum is it not?
I agree I am really not happy that motor traders & Insurance salesman are allowed to use this forum for business purposes.
scm

Post by scm »

Myer wrote: ↑Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:11 am I agree I am really not happy that motor traders & Insurance salesman are allowed to use this forum for business purposes.
I agree, do you have any evidence that this is happening?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

There seems to be a polarisation of opinions on this and I'll repeat my previous post below.
PhilB wrote: ↑Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:41 am There are no problems with anybody joining here as a private individual.
What we don't allow is dealerships or their representatives joining here as a private member then advertising cars either directly or indirectly.
Posts will be monitored to ensure that doesn't happen.
As regards insurance companies or dealers (which we don't have) being allowed to advertise on here, who do you think pays for this and the sister forums to run?
Maybe you have adblockers on so you don't see the other advertising as well?

Any issues or complaints about who or who shouldn't be allowed to advertise or have a section on here should be directed to Rob who runs the forums.
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

PhilB wrote: ↑Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:42 am Maybe you have adblockers on so you don't see the other advertising as well?
I just checked : adblocker is off. But I don't remember to have seen advertising ever . :?
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: ↑Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:49 am
PhilB wrote: ↑Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:42 am Maybe you have adblockers on so you don't see the other advertising as well?
I just checked : adblocker is off. But I don't remember to have seen advertising ever . :?
It could be that we have finally found an advantage you have for NOT living in the uk!
:lol:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post