SVR Caldera Red

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

OK. Red.
Last edited by Dan_Veluwe on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|

XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Lovely looking Coupe. Hope you're enjoying it.

Did Caldera replace Salsa red ? Salsa was my first choice followed by White (Which I ended up buying due to a shortage of Salsa) closely followed by Firesand.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
Blakums

Post by Blakums »

Hi Gom, I’ve only been a member for a short while, hence delay. In posting this.
Just thought I’d see how you’re getting on with your SVR?
Have you made any changes or additions to it?
It looks absolutely fab, by the way. I bought an Ultra Blue SVR but my next choice was the Caldera Red!
I had the 400 Sport beforehand and the difference from that to this is like chalk and cheese!
You’ve got a great looking car - I hope you’re enjoying it, best wishes, Ian
Currently a McLaren 600LT Spider
Previously a Mc 570S Spider and an Ultra Blue SVR MY 19.5 with lots of goodies!
Er indoors has an MY21 Firenze red EPace HSE
Gom Jabbar

Post by Gom Jabbar »

Hi Ian, thanks for the note! Only mod I have done is to have the bonnet louvres dipped in a carbon finish which has made a big difference to the look of the car - carbon on red works great! Glad to hear you’ve joined the SVR club. I fully agree the SVR is a completely different car. I had a 380BHP V6 S before which was fantastic but the SVR is simply incredible in all respects. Feels very special to own it. Thinking about having carbon mirror caps and buying a spare wheel for the boot as I’ve had a lot of bad luck with punctures on my previous jags. However the no 1 job is to get it ceramic coated...been trying not to drive it too much until then as the weather has been so bad! Will be good to compare notes again in a few weeks when I’ve had more time to do some decent weekend drives in North Wales. Steve
2018 F-Type SVR in Caldera Red with a huge amount of toys yet to be explored!
Blakums

Post by Blakums »

Hello Steve, I’ve got the silver weave carbon mirror caps which match the bonnet Louvres. It looks great and, I agree, the black mirror caps would look awesome on your red!

Mine is being ceramic coated next week. I don’t want to go ‘over the top’ but did consider ppl.....it’s the stones chips that concern me...That said, whilst I only did 5000 miles in my previous 400 Sport, I never got any chips on it! Lucky, I guess!
Anyway, enjoy and, as you say, perhaps we could catchup in a few weeks or so?
Regards, Ian
Currently a McLaren 600LT Spider
Previously a Mc 570S Spider and an Ultra Blue SVR MY 19.5 with lots of goodies!
Er indoors has an MY21 Firenze red EPace HSE

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post