Went for a drive to Glen Coe

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Hi Jagman14,

Looks fabulous. Many thanks for posting. Will be a great reminder of what I'm getting in early September. They do look well in Salsa don't they?
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Thank you. I love the colour and in this hot weather and sun it really sparkles.

September is not too far away now...it's worth the wait. What spec are you getting?

Jagman

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

Hi, Nice pics. So envious, I am another waiting for September.

Tony
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Hi Jagman14,

I went for a V6S with standard roof and 19 inch wheels, performance seats in black, grey headlining, electric seats and mirror pack, visibility pack, heated seats, illuminated tread plates, switchable exhaust, configurable dynamic mode, parking pack, meridian sound 380w and powered tailgate. Also decided on an outdoor cover and battery conditioner plus some shiny stainless steel pedal covers and a tracker, just in case!!

Looking forward to an Indian summer starting in September and running until at least the end of October - fingers crossed!
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Really nice specs thats a cracker - is that in Salsa red too?

Why did you not go for the Pano roof? It really makes a difference with the light in the cabin....

Good idea about the tracker as I am sure that the amount of interest that the car generates, not all glances are admiring.....

Jagman.

scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Hi Jagman14,

Yes it's Salsa Red with chrome side vents ie no black pack. I did think both long and hard about the Panoramic roof but, in the end, I preferred a painted one. I do appreciate the additional light that the Pano roof gives but I ended up opting for a light grey headlining so it won't be all black, hopefully! Either way, the cars look stunning and I am seriously looking forward to getting it. First sports car purchase for me and first Jaguar. I'm running out of YouTube videos to watch and I've done all the ones on the Jag website although I doubt I can remember them all. - May have to watch them again, just to be sure!

Cheers.

Paul aka Scoobydoo
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Best colour to get, it is a sports car after all...
I went for the chrome side vents and also the chrome Bonnet Louvers. Was a bit hesitant as I thought it might be a bit too blingy, but they are not and make it shine even more so if your thinking of adding them they are a nice touch and get away from the "black pack" feel.

I also did all the videos and pictures as well but the reality is a million times better. The pictures don't do the overall shape of the car justice and the videos only capture so much of the noise, theatre and feeling as you drive.

I really hope you do get it soon and enjoy it as much as myself and the rest of the other owners on here obviously do- its a total blast!

When you get it, post up some pics and impressions of it....

Regards

Rick, aka Jagman

Selborne

Post by Selborne »

Hi Jagman,
I have planned for a 5 day trip next week to Scotland with the loves of my life (F type and wife, in that order Smile), hoping for good weather.

I have a similar specification to you, but soft top, hence the hoping for good weather !

Love the pictures, and I have to agree everything in life looks best when dressed in Red Thumbs Up

Best Regards

Jamie

Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Hello Jamie,

Red is the way to go! :) Your car looks fantastic!

Hope the weather holds up for you it's is lovely today- get up quick!

Rick

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post