Falling more and more for this car..

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Hi guys,

Took my still relatively new V8S out for a drive in the Kent countryside yesterday, and I’m still utterly blown away by how good this car is.. it’s got everything you could ever way and then some, and that noise!!! It’s so addictive. I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to sell it, I can’t imagine a more entertaining, enjoyable drive that really makes you feel special every minute, for the money. The performance is just astonishing, what a step up the V8 is from the V6 in terms of power delivery.

Anyway, quick snap as is mandatory in this section!

Chris

58389D2D-1E80-4EF8-8598-6217FA2509AD.jpeg

20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover

scm

Post by scm »

Chrissyg wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:24 pm Took my still relatively new V8S out for a drive in the Kent countryside yesterday, and I’m still utterly blown away by how good this car is.. it’s got everything you could ever way and then some, and that noise!!! It’s so addictive. I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to sell it, I can’t imagine a more entertaining, enjoyable drive that really makes you feel special every minute, for the money.
That feeling has stayed with me and I've had mine for over a year now .... ;)
My grin muscles have got quite strong now, too! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Chrissyg wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:24 pm Hi guys,

Took my still relatively new V8S out for a drive in the Kent countryside yesterday, and I’m still utterly blown away by how good this car is.. it’s got everything you could ever way and then some, and that noise!!! It’s so addictive. I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to sell it, I can’t imagine a more entertaining, enjoyable drive that really makes you feel special every minute, for the money. The performance is just astonishing, what a step up the V8 is from the V6 in terms of power delivery.

Anyway, quick snap as is mandatory in this section!

Chris
That my friend is one lovey looking example ... A f type looking at its best :D great calendar picture that one
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

Very nice as always. Wonder if one day they will do cosmetic surgery to remove our smiles when we sell them. If ever.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.
santoshlv426

Post by santoshlv426 »

You must have polished those wheels before taking that picture.
Oh, and why would you even want to consider selling it ??
F Type 5.0L V8 RWD 2016
Rhodium Silver

Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Thanks all, it's a stunning car, absolutely love the IRR paint and the black pack is just spot on. Let's hope that feeling stays for the foreseeable future! An F Type forum calendar huh? Sounds like a good idea!
Oddly, I didn't polish the wheels, haven't done so since I got it about 250 miles ago, I'm amazed they're not caked in brake dust like my coupé always was..
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover
scm

Post by scm »

Chrissyg wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:06 pmLet's hope that feeling stays for the foreseeable future!
If it doesn't, that car is wasted on you! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Fantastic looking car Chris. The more I see red the more I like it.

I adore my 400 coupe. Could be a keeper....... It's currently a little broken though :roll: and they gave me a P380 convertible for the week or two.

I've never had a convertible before but the noise is even more addictable!! I think I might want one.
(It is also white and I was 50/50 black or white which isn't helping.). Help me!! Aaarrgghhh.

IMG_20190805_154449.jpg

400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

You can't have too much of that lovely sound 8-)

Go on - you know it makes sense :D
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

simpleR wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:04 am Help me!! Aaarrgghhh.
What?
With your parking?
:lol: