what do you think.

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
jobegold

Post by jobegold »

Gosh this was nearly 4 years ago now. The house looks a little different and i upgraded to the V8 AWD but kept the same color combo. Ill see if i can put some pictures up for you.

jobegold

Post by jobegold »

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

jobegold

Post by jobegold »

j4.jpg

j5.jpg

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Stunning car πŸ‘ Can we have some pictures of the house? 😁
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

@Jobegold.

So the house ; did you restore it ? Is it in the UK or somewhere on the continent ? The high walls all around make me think its
some were in the east of Germany or even more east. But the lanterns and lamps next to the front door, kind of Midlands...

Can you give a hint please ? Maybe a some pics from the stairwell ; thats a tell-tale often.. :?

Only fair to place a photo of my home. Not typically Dutch... Garage around the corner near the horse box. Sadly just 20cm too shallow
to fit the F-Type... ..mistake of the builders..

huis.jpg

Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
jobegold

Post by jobegold »

Hi guys, I will try and get some pictures of the house soon. Im currently out of the uk with work.

the house is in a small village called Epworth just on the outskirts of Doncaster south Yorkshire.

Yes i have been renovating it for the last 3 years now and still a long way to go.

It was in a terrible state when i purchased it and these things never come on as fast as you like.
The garage is the next big project.That will be a work of art and better than the house if i have my way.

Thanks for the interest.
Regards,

Kyle
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

:mrgreen: wow... .. Doncaster..

..my architectural analyses of the lamps was 'spot-on' .. :ugeek:

Your house looks huge. And an immense garden to keep up.

We turned most of our land into pasture. Horses are old now, so retired pasture-furniture..
Wouldn't do without them..
jobegold

Post by jobegold »

Yes you was very much correct :)

Thanks the house is large the reason why its taken 3 years to get to the stage its at now. I also think i will use the land for horses but just do not have the time at the moment.
My main focus is getting the garage built so i can get my baby in and start looking after her a bit more. Iv got in to detailing so im going to put a lift in the garage to be able to get the wheels off with ease of access.
I wonder how much rust i will find when i get underneath the car :(

Iv seen a lot of pictures that show just how poor the metal work is under the car.
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

So its wise to get some rustproofing done, or refrain from slated winter roads.. ?

Which parts are concerned ? My D3 rusts all around the chassis, still very solid though after 12 years of service.. 8-)

We are thinking of scaling down.. .. kids are allmost out of the house, already selling 2nd house in Algarve [too big for 2].
When horses have passed ont to better pastures and the cat has been put two feet under, we want to move to an
appartment. Try to find that with 3 garage spaces... .. impossible task. Maybe sell 2 cars and change for 'in between'
model... :roll:
jobegold

Post by jobegold »

Hmmmm yea i cant imagine many apartments which come with 3 car garages. Tough choice as the f type is amazing but not quite practical enough not to have another car.

To be honest all of the underneath. Iv seen some pictures on facebook and possibly on this forum and it looks like the cars are 20 years old from underneath. Not good by jaguar at all.