F-Type at the golf club

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Jagalot

Post by Jagalot »

So can you use an F-Type to take your clubs and trolley to the golf course?

You bet you can.

DRAT

Post by DRAT »

Hi Jagalot

How do you remove the dividing panel between the cabin & the luggage compartment then?
Jagalot

Post by Jagalot »

Hi Jagalot

How do you remove the dividing panel between the cabin & the luggage compartment then?

There isn't one in my car?

Am I missing something?
DRAT

Post by DRAT »

Wot a muppet I am!
That's the problem with looking at pictures on a small screen. For some reason when I looked at your second picture I was (incorrectly) under the impression that the stuff in the front appears to be part of something larger that's poking through from the back. My trouble is that I don't look closely enough at things - evidenced by my rather infamous encounter with the wall!
Glad you queried my reply. I was going to pop into the dealer today and ask how much the thru - load van conversion would cost. Imagine the looks I'd get...
Jagalot

Post by Jagalot »

Wot a muppet I am!
That's the problem with looking at pictures on a small screen. For some reason when I looked at your second picture I was (incorrectly) under the impression that the stuff in the front appears to be part of something larger that's poking through from the back. My trouble is that I don't look closely enough at things - evidenced by my rather infamous encounter with the wall!
Glad you queried my reply. I was going to pop into the dealer today and ask how much the thru - load van conversion would cost. Imagine the looks I'd get...

Tel

Post by Tel »

DRAT - I'm gonna buy you a trailer with big rubber bumpers to hook on the back of your F-Type Thumbs Up
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

But where would you fit the towbar??
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Tel

Post by Tel »

....midway between the upcurled set of tail pipes LOL
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Jagalot

Post by Jagalot »

Once our club has a free locker, the clubs won't be so much of a problem.

As an alternative, I take the wife's Panda.
DRAT

Post by DRAT »

Perhaps I should just go back to a beat - up series 2 LandRover. Or take up knitting & make some big pink bootees to fit to the back of the car. Not confessed it before but I have one of those new Transits. It has a reverse camera & reverse sensors & I still managed to reverse into my factory wall. Fortunately the van also has a towbar! Obviously something missing between me ears somewhere...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post