OMG - IT'S MY CAR!!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
KDS

Post by KDS »

Some of you will have read my grumbles about my new F Type being delayed while some software bugs / issues were fixed in the factory. It was released last week and my dealer told me that it would be delivered to them this week.

Meantime, we stayed over in Birmingham with some friends last night after seeing the Paul Simon / Sting concert last night at the NEC (and it doesn't get much better than that btw).

Anyway, a leisurely drive home to Hampshire this morning, and on the A34 past Newbury. And then - OMG!

This is a different take on "pre-delivery photos" - Quality is not too good, but here she is:

About a million to 1 chance I guess. Smile

OB123

Post by OB123 »

wow - what are the odds - must be a good omen - those whhels look amazing
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

That's some coincidence - if I were you I'd buy a lottery ticket this week!

Looks fabulous in that colour especially with those wheels.

Enjoy!

Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
Tel

Post by Tel »

Un believable! My missus would have said "It's meant to be'' LOL

+1 - The wheels and colour combo are ace!
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
gad tuning ltd

Post by gad tuning ltd »

wow! What are the chances? Yeah colour combo and wheels really look the part!!!

Many thanks

Team GAD
KDS

Post by KDS »

Thanks for the replies , and yes, really pleased that I opted for those Rotor wheels. Saw them first on a Stratus Grey model late last year.

Still can't quite believe that this happened but dealer has confirmed safe arrival. Only a few days now.
Mobysan

Post by Mobysan »

Great photos - love the colour but what is it?? Have just placed my deposit on an r coupe awd but still deliberating on a final colour. They're phasing out Stratus and replacing with Storm Grey but I can't find any decent images that reflect the true colour. I'd definitely like whatever colour yours is!
Mobysan - F-Type R AWD Storm Grey/Black Pack
KDS

Post by KDS »

Hi. This is Ammonite Grey - there are some more pics in the Gallery thread and you'll also see at least one other on here if you have a look around. I haven't seen the Storm Grey yet - it's darker than ammonite and closer to Stratus as far as I can tell. Best though to see one in the flesh if you can. It's a great colour imo - quite subtle but very reflective and looks different depending on light conditions. Good luck with your selection!
Mobysan

Post by Mobysan »

Wow, ok. I've just come back from a dealership and had a look at the Ammonite, I guess it's a contender now. I don't have to finalise until early/mid August, so still have plenty of time to mull it over. Thx for getting back to me.
Mobysan - F-Type R AWD Storm Grey/Black Pack
Snapper

Post by Snapper »

Great colour combo. I have the rotors too. They look twice as good in real life. The carbon doesn't photo well.
Enjoy!