It's been a long wait

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
KDS

Post by KDS »

Looks great, really like the colour, reminds me of Audi Daytona grey which is a really nice colour.
As for curbing alloys I've managed to keep my Blade alloys pristine for 11 months, I think the cost of a refurb has made me even more careful than usual, the rear arches don't make it easy when reversing that's for sure.

Thanks. The blades look fantastic without a doubt. I think you have to order the full ceramic brake pack with these - is that correct?

Lofty

Post by Lofty »

I think its the Storm alloys that come with the ceramic brakes, there is certainly a varied choice of alloys for the F-Type that's for sure.
wellington

Post by wellington »

Great colour, thanks for going to the effort of posting - re-affirmed my own colour choice. If only I could be so sure of black vs. cirrus. Today it's black...

V6S AWD Ammonite Grey
KDS

Post by KDS »

Great colour, thanks for going to the effort of posting - re-affirmed my own colour choice. If only I could be so sure of black vs. cirrus. Today it's black...

I was showing off a bit to be honest!. I did consider the cirrus, but wasn't quite sure whether it would work with this colour. Think it would though having got the car in "in the flesh".

I went in the end for red duotone, aluminium hex console, red seatbelts and suede upper environment - wanted to give the interior a bit more "zing". I think you can specify different stitching colour options with the jet black interior, or just have it black - depends purely on personal preference.

I've asked my daughter to take some more pics of my car - she is much better at this photography stuff than me.

Good luck with your order.
OB123

Post by OB123 »

can we see some photos of the inside?
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
Selborne

Post by Selborne »

Looks fantastic, enjoy !
Jambo

Post by Jambo »

Nice build just for your info I have same wheels and got alloy insurance through my dealer so may be worth shopping aroundc

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post