A93 Glen Shee

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
grum

Post by grum »

Just one shot at the southern end of the glen - I would have stopped for other photo ops but I had a clear run from Braemar so the joy of driving won the day!

C378B6B7-9968-4B87-82A8-3141CC930095.jpeg

2014 V6 S convertible, Firesand
Interior and exterior black packs. 20" blade CF wheels, Jet with Firesand leather.

Firesand

Post by Firesand »

Very nice indeed, car and scenery.
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Good picture. Not far from where I live. Been up that road many times. Popular road for bikers.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Good to see you driving topless grum - it's the only way unless it's raining too hard!
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
scz4

Post by scz4 »

Haha, looks like a re-make of the Top Gear review, same road, same colour, convertible, V6S...

Awesome road, driven it loads be local-sh. That said, I prefer the Lecht ski-centre road myself.

grum

Post by grum »

@scz4 - well spotted, it was that same review when first broadcast which convinced me that my next car would be an F-Type. It took several years before I achieved the dream, so the trip to Glen Shee was a bit of a pilgrimage for me! Now that’s finally ticked off, I’ll check out Lecht and some of the other fun roads on my next trip ;)
2014 V6 S convertible, Firesand
Interior and exterior black packs. 20" blade CF wheels, Jet with Firesand leather.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

Better weather than I had last Sunday!

The road from Braemer wasn't too bad but Glenshee down-over was horrendous conditions..... or Mildly Damp as Clarkson would say LOL

Glenshee.jpg

Glenshee Rear.jpg