V6S coupe for more than a year

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
GATV6S

Post by GATV6S »

I can't say it hasn't been a year of fault free ownership but it is still a thrill to jump in the car and start it up.

daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

And that's the best thing about them. How they make you feel. Every time.

I've not had another car that does that.
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
East winger

Post by East winger »

GATV6S, she looks really good. I can't wait to get mine. What type of faults have you had ?
Italian Racing Red Coupe S AWD + big smile
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

I bought my V6S 2013 model in October 2014 and it had 1700 miles on the clock. I have now done about 7000 exhilarating miles with this beauty and I love her to bits!!! She encompasses of what a real sports car should be, good looks, fast, fun to drive and the acoustics. All these attributes produces what we all love about this car, EMOTION. The sense of purchasing my first ever performance car being British and a Jag makes me a very proud owner, I am so glad I bought her instead of her German rival.
To date...not one single issue with her.

She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
GATV6S

Post by GATV6S »

where to begin. Firstly a rear parking sensor was faulty and it took the garage and Jaguar technical yo sort it out. Car was off the road at the garage most of this time.
Then I had problems with the rear silencer in the exhaust. A booming noise which took two attempts to fix and two new silencers. Car was again off the road for some time.
The rear 'S' badge is losing the plastic colour insert. Yet to be repaired or replaced as I can't be bothered taking it to the garage just for that.

But the car is so sun to drive. I shall forgive it for misbehaving.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Sorry to hear of all the issues you have had GATV6S...dont know if Ive been lucky so far and possibly sitting on a time bomb that it all might go to pot in one go, hope not! Don't won't to sound fatalist if something does go wrong, Im sure I will forgive her too.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Looks stunning Gordon.

Joe.....A completely fault free F-Type....sounds like you've won the lotto.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Probably because the car may have been assembled in Italy David, lol. With all these posts that Ive read on the forum with issues here and there and poor customer service from dealers Im just amazed that Ive not contributed to it...I guess I must be very lucky then. Sods law something is going to fail soon with my car...Ill blame David if it does, lol.Joemax2016-02-07 17:24:58
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

I've got a better idea Joe.
Do the Lotto this week and if you win the jackpot, i'll share the winnings with you 50/50....Lol
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

That sounds like a brill idea David...60/40 I bought the ticket, lol

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post