A brace of Coupes

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

I live in a small market town (Hexham) and I have only seen three F Types. One convertible, mine and our neighbour over the road who also has a coupe. What are the chances of that? Just washed the car and it was starting to get dark so I took the photo before I got it dried off and too dark

ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Lol, clearly you live in a road with excellent taste :)
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Hehe...great shot Big Bri.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Does your neighbour know about this forum? Cool shot Bri.
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
steveh

Post by steveh »

We go to Hexham every year to get our other car serviced at Hexham Horsless Carrages. We spent a few days there a couple of years ago, lovely area. We will be there in April for the cars annual service and it will be there for a week or two as it is having a front end respray to get rid of any stone chips. Hopefully by to time we get it back the F Type will be ready for collection.😀
Steve.steveh2016-02-29 08:31:51
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

Hexham Horsless Carrages have some great stock. I often detour on the way home to look in their window and have a little dream or two. I'm guessing you are bringing down a TVR? Must admit I would like a nice TVR S for the summer........
steveh

Post by steveh »

Yes we have a Tuscan, had it for six years and will never sell it. HHC look after us very well, hopefully the Jaguar dealership will be as good. We always enjoy the drive down to Hexham, you have some great roads. Must be fun in the F Type.
Steve.
V6S coupe, Italian Racing Red with Ivory interior.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Do you guys chat about the ftype Bri or do they keep themselves to themselves???!

Looking good mate.
V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

Carl
They got the car at the middle of January (2 weeks before I got mine). I would say they are not really "enthusiasts" / Forum types as such - they just like nice cars . . . We had a chat a couple of weeks ago. They were thinking of getting a Caymen but test drove an S Coupe and fell in love with it. They went for the 340 PS as it was that bit cheaper. The salesman promised it would sound just like the 380 PS but they say it's just not the same and now they wished they had gone for the bigger one. (Can't really comment on that one and not really sure if there's that much difference)!!
I must admit - I have a little smile every time it starts up in the morning as even though it's a 340 it still sounds great.

PS - Did you collect your's - I've been looking out for the pictures??
Big Bri

Post by Big Bri »

Steveh -
Give me a shout when you pop down to HHC. It would be great to meet up for a chat and browse around the cars. We are blessed here with one of the best road trips in the UK. The road from Hexham through Alston and up to the top of Hartside then down to Penrith - A real driving road and not much traffic to worry about.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post