My F TYPE!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Thanks Carl!!

One more question for you; did you get the design pack fitted after purchase? If so, did you get the dealer to fit + colour it?

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

Carl

Post by Carl »

Yes Sammy, I bought mine as jag approved used and got the dealer to fit and paint prior to collection. I got it done for £1250 extra, I didn't need the front splitter as already gloss black as part of the black pack, so cills and rear panel/venturi only needed. I recognise the pic still looks a bit dark, so when I get a brighter day I'll take another photo of the rear for you.
V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Thats pretty good - they RRP for £1500 then I'd expect to have to pay painting and fitting costs too!
I think you got a bargin there!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Yeah it was excellent value. It was over £3k when priced up at a local dealer!
V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
captainham

Post by captainham »

White body+black design pack looks mega in my opinion, I love the contrast. Good job, looks amazing!
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
Carl

Post by Carl »

White body+black design pack looks mega in my opinion, I love the contrast. Good job, looks amazing!

Thank you mate....really appreciate the feedback

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post