My F TYPE!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

What can I say....i'm not a huge fan of 'black packing' and those wheels were the ones very low on my preference list........I don't favour add on spoilers and fins either.

....yet having just said all that.....I think it looks absolutely spot on.
As a whole, it looks just right. A very classy looking motor. Well done Carl.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.

Richard

Post by Richard »

Car looks great in white and black combo.. mine has plain old silver... thinking of changing after seeIngoldsby these tho....
Richard

Post by Richard »

Seeing those black ones though. . I meant
Arne

Post by Arne »

It looks great Carl!

You have more or less the same combo as I have (except mine is IRR and black), and I think the combination of black side sills/splitter/vents etc is perfect for several of the different paint colors - and particularly for the white, IRR or salsa red.
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Looks the business Carl!!!
If I were to get a coupe thats how I would like to have it and then maybe have the leaping Jag painted black, get rid of the F-Type and S badge.
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
HB Jag

Post by HB Jag »

I must say it looks fantastic. And as we are 'Brothers in Wheels' those Orbits look fantastic 😃
V6 Convertible, Italian Racing Red, 19" Diamond turned black orbit wheels
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

Superb beast indeed.... JLR should sell their cars in packs a 3, so we could get a rebate and have a palette of finishes....
Carl

Post by Carl »

Sammy - Thanks for the great feedback. I think it was your post that first got me thinking about the kit in gloss black so I need to thank YOU! I will try to post a lighter photo after this reply of the rear of the car. I wasnt aware that the whole black section changes too (it protrudes a bit more) - I thought the design kit just added the venturi line only...... Thanks again.

Bri - thanks pal. And ive been looking in to the Westmoorland show in Kendal and I might just join you! Be good if we could get them next to each other! Thumbs Up

Richard - thanks for the positive comments. I think your car looks great! I love the chrome look, especially with silver wheels, its just a different look. I nearly bought a midnight blue one (a colour to be honest I didnt see me considering), it had chrome which had a lovely contrast to the blue, and cream seats again which comlimented against the blue. Had 20" tornados in alloy colour - just didnt have the switchable exhaust. Its just a different look, classier I think. The black pack makes them look sportier perhaps, but I like the fact that the design pack (cills and rear defuser) in gloss black (rather than colour coded) still maintain the lines of the sides and rear whilst adding a little more detail. At the end of the day, Im not sure you can go wrong with any combo of Ftype! Welcome to the site BTW :)

Jagster - WOW! I know how you feel about the black packs etc and how you prefer the cleaner lines of the standard car - so it is a HUGE compliment for you say it looks good. Thank you! Means a lot coming from you haha!!! LOL

BirdingGal - Ive seen your car and I KNOW you are biased hahaha!!! We have great taste! :D I havent drove it since last SUnday becasue of the crap weather - i dont imagine white looking good for too long with wet Cumbrian roads!

Arne - Thanks! And, I think your combo was also an influencing factor in my decision. White or IRR is what I really wanted as they work well against the black pack, I love the Gyrodynes too, probably my preference of wheel, but I was really happy the way the two tone orbits work with the polaris white and black pack.

Joe - thanks mate. Ive been thinking about the badges and what to retain and what to paint black. The leaping jag will surely be great in black....as Timbo showed in another thread on his Firesand FType. He also retained his S badge but got his 'R' badge in black which looked great. I just need to try and find someone locally that I can trust to do a good job on them!

HBJag - haha! Yeah, I must say the wheels on this comba have really grown on me. I was sure I was going to get the gyrodynes but Im really happy with these now Smile

Paul - thanks a lot. "Beast" - a very high compliment lol.

Carl2016-03-05 15:18:16
V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
Carl

Post by Carl »

Here you go Sammy - hope this shows the rear design pack a bit clearer.....sorry if its dark again, darn this weather!

Joe - Ive photoshopped the Ftype badge off - you might be right!

V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

You're right Carl, just the S badge looks great, your car looks awesome mate. Thanks for sharing photos, enjoy S mode for now...Wink
She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post