Photoshop Pics

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Carl

Post by Carl »

V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.

Carl

Post by Carl »

V6S Coupe, Polaris White, 19" Orbits, pano roof, red performance seats, black pack and black design pack.
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

They look good!
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
Carl

Post by Carl »

They look good!

Cheers David, appreciate your thoughts
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Well that looks like a rather stunning road to drive Joe! Ftype looking great. Really like those wheels too. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I have found some nice roads around the lake with tunnels, long straights, hill climbs and hair pins in which I have recently plucked up the courage to disengage the dynamic stability control as I was getting no power at all around the hair pins up hill, wow what a major difference with a bit of bum wiggle, great fun. Mind you there are some roads that they are so narrow I need to engage the DSC on my own arse specially when there is an oncoming truck!!!
Actually I believe my wheels are just the standard basic offered by Jaguar with the F-Type and I think there is a recent post by captainham who has had the same wheels sprayed smoke chrome which looks great.

She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
Carl

Post by Carl »

Well good on ya! I still haven't had the balls to turn the DSC off but the car is still feels a bit new to me.

Yeah I saw Captainham thread in the smoke wheels - I feel for him..... Should I go with the smoked alloys or the diamond cut gyrodynes???! 😀. The smoked with go great on his car having the black pack, but yours tie in very well with the chrome.

Arne

Post by Arne »

Very nice Carl - I like them a lot Thumbs Up
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8
Joemax

Post by Joemax »

Well good on ya! I still haven't had the balls to turn the DSC off but the car is still feels a bit new to me.

Yeah I saw Captainham thread in the smoke wheels - I feel for him..... Should I go with the smoked alloys or the diamond cut gyrodynes???! 😀. The smoked with go great on his car having the black pack, but yours tie in very well with the chrome.

I only deactivated the DSC because no matter how much I revved the car around the uphill hairpin the car wouldn't go, its probably the only situation whereby I will deactivate the DSC for now.
Maybe you should photoshop the two wheel options with your car if you can to visually see whats best.

She's Bad, she's Beautiful and she's British V6S 2013
Carl

Post by Carl »

Thanks Arne! I must say, although very unrealistic, my fave is probably the black and white one infront of the castle at the top of this page :)
Joe - I spent LOADS of time looking at different wheel combos etc before purchasing, and although Gyrodynes were my first option on whatever car I would have got, Im really pleased with the orbits purely on how well they work with the way the car is set up with the black and white, I think the diamond cut section ties in with the white of the car, and the black with the gloss of the black pack and design pack. Id love to have a second set of wheels but just couldn't justify the extra cost. If I didn't really like the wheels it would be a hugely different matter and funding would be sure to appear lol.
Arne

Post by Arne »

Thanks Arne! I must say, although very unrealistic, my fave is probably the black and white one infront of the castle at the top of this page :)

I agree. That is my fave too Wink
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post