Seen through Glass / GAD Tuning

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
gad tuning ltd

Post by gad tuning ltd »

Good morning guys,
We recently finished working on Sam from Seen through Glass and we had a special one off Quicksilver system made for his F-type R with Carbon fibre Tips! The system was very nice indeed and the sounds was incredible!
The beauty of the Quicksilver system over others is that I feel it keeps the Jag note and tone but gives you far more volume! We will be doing some shooting together regarding the system, weight reduction and exhaust flow ect.... But for now I will just leave you with his Youtube video with his reactions!
Please enjoy and on his next few videos you will get to see me :)

Mrspoon

Post by Mrspoon »

Meet his F Type's new owner ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

FB_IMG_1536437571252.jpg

basher

Post by basher »

gad tuning ltd wrote: โ†‘Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:44 am Good morning guys,We recently finished working on Sam from Seen through Glass and we had a special one off Quicksilver system made for his F-type R with Carbon fibre Tips! The system was very nice indeed and the sounds was incredible! The beauty of the Quicksilver system over others is that I feel it keeps the Jag note and tone but gives you far more volume! We will be doing some shooting together regarding the system, weight reduction and exhaust flow ect....
For some reason I've not seen this video before... I thought I'd exhausted every Youtube F-Type video! :o

Exhaust sounds and looks amazing.
I also like the wrap colour.

I wonder how much of a difference an exhaust like this would make to my 400?
How many streets near to where I live would I p**s off on a daily basis?
Looks-wise, it would go very nicely with the satin black skirts & bits of carbon trim I already have.
Mmmm... :roll:
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. ๐Ÿ˜

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post