Sammys V6S!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Great photos, would look good in any Jaguar brochure for the F Type.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Maybe one day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

And the final leg back to the UK done, here's a few more shots to share.

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

well impressed

thanks for taking the time to share the pics ... ongoing I think we should have a photo competition

regards
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Thanks Kaspa!

Sounds like a good idea to me :D
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Sammy,

Great looking photos mate, really really impressive. Take it your using an SLR?

Keep up the updates!
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Thanks Benji!

Yeah I have a DSLR thats a few years old now. Used to do some photography work about 10 or so years ago when I was living in Australia, but now the camera is just used for the car, the dog and travels ha
benji-m

Post by benji-m »

Much tweeking in Photoshop after to get some of the reflection on the car or just really well set up camera and lots of cleaning?
2015 Coupe V6S, Glacier White, Black Design Pack, 20" Gyrodyne's, Carbon Mirrors, Pan roof, Performance Seats, Switchable Exhaust + few custom additions.
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Great photos. I would be interested in what camera and lens you are using and any processing carried out - that said photos more to do with the photographer than the camera.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Happy to share!

All those were on a canon 5d mk2 with a 24-105mm L series lens.

I process them in Adobe Lightroom to just crisp them up a tad

The car was filthy- no photoshopping required though, it reflects the light pretty well, and if you tweak the black point in Lightroom it really shines thorough!