Sammys V6S!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Arne

Post by Arne »

Thumbs Up
I am SOOOO much looking forward to take my F-type out of winter hibernation Smile
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Had an XF for the weekend, so as per usual when I find myself with back seats, loaded up the dog and headed off to the country side for a stroll!
Was only the 2.0D XF, unfortunately ;)

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Was loaned the same from my dealer a couple of weeks ago, comfy, adequate but should surely be quieter for a Exec saloon was my take away ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

It's also as long as a bus! I have one at the moment too - it's surprisingly responsive feeling engine wise but _huge_. I've very much missing our F!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Haha I can second that - it didnt fit in the M&S parking space without the arse hanging out a good 1/2 meter!

It drives quite nice in Sport Manual, but yeah the turbo lag is very noticeable in slow traffic
Id love to try a high spec S or R though
Maybe there will an SVR ;)
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

I tried it last November and I is a very large car indeed. Was not comfortable driving in town. The XE is a bit too cheap.... My daughter is dating a very nice man.... a BMW car sales man.... I know I know .... so my next car will be a BMW. But I'm not in a hurry to dispose of my Subaru Forester.... My F Type will be buried with me.... I still need to find a cemetery plot big enough
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Just had my dealer replace the inner part of the center console 'grab handle' since Jag wouldn't let me order it in red when I ordered the car- i think it looks fantastic haha
It's black on one side, red on the 'inside' / drivers side
You could only get this if you ordered a full red interior which is way too much much if you have a red exterior.

Haven't picked it up yet but they sent me over a photo:

Just the right amount of red inside now; red seatbelts, red stitching and red grab handle.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Perfect! Looks absolutely stunning ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
PaulFrancis

Post by PaulFrancis »

That is a combination Jaguar should think of making standard. Good taste!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Cheers lads

I was surprised when they said they couldn't / wouldn't do it... but it's done now haha ;)