Sammys V6S!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

The 5D mk2 may be a few years old but is still a great camera and the 24-105L probably one of the most versatile lens Canon make - and yep I'm a Canon fan. Great camera but it's the composition of the photos that makes them special.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Yeah they are great lenses. Damn expensive though. I hope mine never breaks down coz it won't be replaced! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

It's on it's way :D

MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

wow

how on earth did you find that !
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

kaspa wrote:wow

how on earth did you find that !
They built it for me! First one in the U.K, apparently.
I think they had plans to do it anyway of course but the one in that photo is mine all mine ha

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Had the Velocity valved exhaust (with custom black tips) installed today!

First one in the country they tell me. Should be an 'official' video coming soon that we used my car for showing the difference between this and stock.
I won't bother uploading a video as if you're anything like me, you can't really tell the volume difference on an internet video.

What I will say is that I'm very pleased!
Valves closed, it sounds just like stock, maybe even a little quieter.

Valves open, it's louder! MORE pops and bangs and the top end screams similar to the Eagle Speedster sound to my ears.

Tunnels have become even more fun!

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

IMG_0169.PNG

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Very pleased for you Sammy, the whole project is coming together really nicely, will look forward the video link and maybe one day hearing in person ...

So that just leaves colour correction of the calipers to go then ;)

Rgds Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Hahaha

Possibly a rear diffuser as well

Eventually maybe the pulley upgrade and tune..

Some pilot sport tyres

And I think we'll be on the right track ;)

The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Looking good Sammy!
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Cheers!