Sammys V6S!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Sevenoaks :)
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

Tel

Post by Tel »

Of course. We spent an afternoon looking round Tonbridge after going to that very dealer in 2013. We were in our final leg 9f our 18 month of test driving cars and the Aston V8 vantage was the next to try.
Turned out to be pretty shonkey, that's when I spotted a brochure for the F-Type being released later that year in the Jag dealership opposite...the rest is history!
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Yeah I Drove a vantage around Brands Hatch - the gearbox is rubbish compared to the F!

But I've kinda fallen in love a little bit with the new Vantage...
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
OB123

Post by OB123 »

re new vantage - i have too to be honest - looks like it might be the best Aston yet
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
captainham

Post by captainham »

SammyV6S wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:32 am @Captainham yup just the valve controlled exhaust, no sports cats. Its Race+Touring sound level.
With the valves closed, it sounds just like stock. Unless of course, you're up above 4000rm.
I've finally pulled the trigger on the exhaust, waiting for it to arrive from Velocity then it'll be going straight on!

I've gone a bit mad this month...new exhaust for the Jag plus new Mountune exhaust and stage 1 tune for the Focus RS...the missus is completely bemused but I'm looking forward to the lot being done!!
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Haha no doubt you’re not disappointed then ;)
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Its been a while but a couple random photos from the old iPhone..

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Nice selection of photos there!

...shouldn't the growler point towards the valve? ;)
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
scm

Post by scm »

Lunar wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:42 am ...shouldn't the growler point towards the valve? ;)
Chin to valve! Obviously. ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!