Sammys V6S!

Post pictures of your Jaguar FType here!
Arne

Post by Arne »

Very nice - I like it!

Would look good in my car as well
F-type R Coupe IRR 2015 - rwd V8

ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Saw yours in the flesh yesterday at the garage i think sammy. The lights look good, really shows off the red. Jess
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Haha all world! That must have been In Sidcup! Picking it up tomorrowmon my way back from a long weekend away- looking forward to it!

Agree re the lights, looks like Jag does too, since they darkened them in the new ones ;)
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Yep, they had mine in to replace the scratched glass and a few niggles, very thorough i have to say, complete with daily status calls.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

They're doing the exact same on mine too, although I've been waiting months for the glass to arrive. Not bothered too much about it so not too fussed with the wait.
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
gsxrm3

Post by gsxrm3 »

Where the scratchs to the glass bad as ive noticed one appear on the drivers glass, if you run your fingernail across the scratch it is noticeable.
V6S coupe in white, carbon bladed wheels, performance seats finished in red nappa, sports design pack, flat bottom steering wheel, powered tailgate, reverse camera, meridian upgrade.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

I only ever notice them once I've cleaned the car, but they are there so may as well get them replaced under warranty :)
captainham

Post by captainham »

Where the scratchs to the glass bad as ive noticed one appear on the drivers glass, if you run your fingernail across the scratch it is noticeable.

It's a warranty job, they replace the glass and the seals on both sides with a new design (to prevent grit from getting stuck in there and causing the scratch in the first place).

Quote JTB00502 to your dealer and make sure they don't try and charge you for it like mine did (well, my ex-garage, not going there again for a number of reasons!).
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

It's been a while since I added anything here so here's a few piccies

Sundays are for cleaning

"Old"'vs New

Pinched this from the breakfast club Facebook group

Someone's unhappy he's not allowed in it

Standard ftype parking

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Looks stunning Sammy ... lots of really nice details. Have you considered having the caliper's refinished in IRR? To my eye the factory caliper colour clashes with the bodywork ... otherwise, looks perfect IMHO ...

regards, Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!