LED Door puddle lights

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

brianhpenfold wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:54 pm Anybody got a good UK link for these please?

Sent from my SGP712 using Tapatalk
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-JAGUAR-F-T ... e9upM71k4A

regards

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Often wondered about these ... are you holding them at 'installed in the door' height for the photo Kaspa?
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
m_101

Post by m_101 »

I have had them for about 8 months now. They are great! bright enough and cast about an 18 inch wide LED ring with Jag logo from the bottom of the door. Cost about a tenner - no complaints.
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Are these easy to fit? They claim to be plug and play. What's involved?
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Deleted User 1088

Senninha wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:03 pm Often wondered about these ... are you holding them at 'installed in the door' height for the photo Kaspa?
Hello

A little higher to be honest ... so would be lower when fitted

so the graphics would be more detailed and slightly smaller in diameter
Deleted User 1088

dezzy wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 pm Are these easy to fit? They claim to be plug and play. What's involved?
Hello

just remove you existing units and plug the new units in .. all should work, really easy job

I will post a pic when mine are completed and a few pictures of the installation process ..
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Thanks Kaspa 👍 Going to order them. I really do like them 😎
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Kaspa, do the existing units just pop out? Don't want to damage them in case I decide to go back. It looks like they just need popped out but not sure how they clip in?
Seacourt

Post by Seacourt »

I ordered some of these and they are very easy to fit. It took me 10mins yesterday.

Just pull the old ones out, there is an opening at one end of the old light that you could insert a screwdriver in if needed but mine just pulled out by hand.

Then you just need to disconnect the plug from the old light (this was the hardest bit as you have to press on a lug and I have big fingers!).

Then connect the wiring to the light and then into the connector and then push it home making sure you don't trap any of the wires.

Nice result. :D

Seacourt.
F Type V6S Convertible 2013.
West London.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Thanks seacourt!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post