Kaspa puddle light experiments

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

OK OK .... picture of me .... :D

you looking at me kid !!

mr-t-thumbs-up1.jpg

Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Fabulous, fantastic, should be OEM for Ultra Blues, best mod ever ...

... Now can I have your logo lights ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Senninha wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 am ... Now can I have your logo lights ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Save your breath (fingers). I asked him for just a link to where he got them from.
Deleted User 1088

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-F-Type ... 2749.l2649

this is the link of the supplier on EBAY that I used .. I think you get a choice of lens
gsxrm3

Post by gsxrm3 »

Must be inflation, fitted them when they were first released and mine were a fiver
V6S coupe in white, carbon bladed wheels, performance seats finished in red nappa, sports design pack, flat bottom steering wheel, powered tailgate, reverse camera, meridian upgrade.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Mine turned up yesterday.

...just a pity I don't have a car to fit them to :|
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

kaspa wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:59 am http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-F-Type ... 2749.l2649

this is the link of the supplier on EBAY that I used .. I think you get a choice of lens
Thank you :)
Deleted User 1088

Lunar wrote: โ†‘Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:54 pm Mine turned up yesterday.

...just a pity I don't have a car to fit them to :|
Hi Lunar ... this whole injector issue I wonder how widespread it is (we have over a 1000 members on this forum) I think I should start a poll to see who has and had issues

I checked TOPIX today and there is no service bulletins, plus the XE forum seems to have no issues with their S models :|
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Well that's good to see then Lunar - I wouldn't want others to be without their cat.

I'm sure you're happy to still have yours to go for a drive in and chill out a bit.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

i like the idea of those blue lights.
i think i'd like a nice green personally. : )

however, where did you get those logo lights from? they look cool (could always do that in blue? )

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post