Bonfire Night

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello

really bad news .. but there deos seem to be a problem showing with the injectors ? or is it just a case of only reading the issues on the forum .. which in most cases tends to be bad news.

I know the V6 engines use a diffrent make to the V8 as I have mentioned before .. anyway really hope you get this sorted quickly

please keep us all updated .. also would be good to look at TOPIX for any info and contact Jaguar relations .. just a thought

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Thank you Kaspa.

Yep, will update once I hear something.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Lunar wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:42 pm Thank you Kaspa.

Yep, will update once I hear something.
Hello ... any news or update ? was just curious :?:
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

You've got to laugh - I guess.

Phoned them Monday pm as not heard anything - first time all busy leave a message - second time same so i said no, i want to speak to someone and got put through the the service administrator who didn't know anything about it and blamed it on the car being delivered in on a Sunday when the service dept. was closed - well pardon me!

She did tell me it was just out of manufacturer's warranty, so that was nice, but lacked the follow up, but leave it with us - for such a catastrophic event we'll get on to them and ensure it gets sorted so don't worry Mr. valued customer.

I'm just now writing to the sales person, who's always been hugely helpful, to see if she can put some pressure on.

Did think of phoning Jag Assist and asking them how progress was - just for the fun of it.

Will have to tomorrow as the car hire company say they have to have an extension after then as the Jaguar Assured warranty only covers 3 days' car hire. Silly me had assumed I'd get an F-Type loan car whilst mine was being sorted.

So not only down about loosing my cat in this nice top-down weather, but already having to chase everyone too.

Well done Jaguar, you're covering yourself in glory.

And sorry for the rant - really not feeling it at the moment.
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Nick

Post by Nick »

Just wondering Lunar is your a V6 or V8 they should have different injectors in
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Hi Nick,

Mine's a 340 V6

...despite the S badges :)
TOMMO

Post by TOMMO »

Mine was in with them for a month getting a new head re injector problem.Got it back last week,must say it feels better than ever,but a very frustrating time.Mines a 340.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

That's interesting to hear.

Would be very interested to know the mileage it had done and which dealer it was with, if you wouldn't mind posting or a PM.

Thank you.
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

That's atrocious service from your local dealer. Which dealer do you use?
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Nick

Post by Nick »

Thanks Lunar
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770