Appalling Build Quality

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
scm

Post by scm »

Hi Skid1768, I'd suggest you start a new thread asking your question rather than hijacking this one as people may not be interested in a build quality thread, but would want to help a potential owner. Most of us love our F-types and welcome more converts! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

melg1576

Post by melg1576 »

Whilst reading these posts makes me feel less crazy (the wind noise from my drivers door is horrific and Marshall Peterborough have no idea how to fix it) it also really worries me that there isnt any solution!
I bought a brand new R75 on 15th June and have hardly driven it because its spent more time with the Dealer trying to figure out how to stop the wind noise!
Jaguar Customer Services have been useless and I feel they just dont care because the wind noise is "within manufacturers tolerance" whatever the hell that means! How do they measure that I wonder??
Im meeting with the dealer Wednesday to see what my options are but I fear its going to be "tough, you bought it, nothing to see here move on" but Im hoping to be wrong!
Ftype R75 2023, 5 litre AWD. Santori Black.
AngieR

Post by AngieR »

I had the same problem on my first F type. The dealer sorted it and if you check back on an earlier thread there is an explanation.
P300 R Dynamic - 2021
British Racing Green Metallic
Pano Roof
20" Wheels Dark Grey Diamond Turned Finish.
Lots of extras.
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black