Online Service History not up to date

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Hi guys,

Anyone had any issues with checking their Online Service History, and finding it not up to date?

Wondering why the dealer would not have updated the records.
Waiting for them to call me back..

EDIT: Got hold of them. No reason they weren't uploaded so they will do that now, or so they say. Slackers!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.

scharlton

Post by scharlton »

Hi,

Yes, I had the same issue when I bought second hand from a JLR dealer. I was able to get it corrected using my local dealer in Welwyn Garden City, they just phoned through to the dealer I bought the car from and asked them to put the service details on the system.

Sorted in 5 minutes.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
Monster

Post by Monster »

I had the same thing. The previous owner had a service at the Bristol JLR dealership but they hadn't updated the on-line serrvice history.
I was looking for my local dealer to carry out some warranty work but they said that the warranty would be void as my service history showed a missed service. :o
Luckily, when I called Bristol JLR they checked their records and found the service so updated the on-line system but it had me worried.
Colin W

Post by Colin W »

Can owners view their online history or can only the JLR Dealers do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Monster

Post by Monster »

Hi
You can view it yourself, you just need to set up a user name and password.
https://osh.jaguar.com/home

If you get your car serviced at a non JLR garage you can update the service history yourself.
It's a useful site, I'd recommend all owners register.
M

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post