Phone contacts not syncing

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Ray61

Post by Ray61 »

Hi all,

Now tried the third phone with the car. All pair fine but none have been able to sync the contacts list, recent calls etc. Kinda removes the benefit of being hands free if I have to tap in a whole phone number :-(

I'm sure I'm not the first to have this problem but couldn't find a thread for it? If there is one just point me at it!!

Thanks

Ray
BRG V6 S :D

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello Ray,

If internet searches prove fruitless, I’d drop into your local Jaguar main dealer. As part of my ‘induction’, when collecting car, the salesman went through through every conceivable feature including phone options. I’m sure someone would help.

Good luck 👍

Darren
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Have the phone bluetooth settings been enabled to allow contacts etc to be accessed by the car ?
In a lot of cases, after connecting the phone via bluetooth then going into the phone's bluetooth settings and enabling sync will often solve the problem.

It's quite a common issue across a lot of the forums, most recent one I've found here:
https://www.epaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=147

(NB. The comment about enabling notifications only applies to the standard ICT system or the most recent ICTPro releases or after an update)
Ray61

Post by Ray61 »

PhilB wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:37 am Have the phone bluetooth settings been enabled to allow contacts etc to be accessed by the car ?
In a lot of cases, after connecting the phone via bluetooth then going into the phone's bluetooth settings and enabling sync will often solve the problem.

It's quite a common issue across a lot of the forums, most recent one I've found here:
https://www.epaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=147

(NB. The comment about enabling notifications only applies to the standard ICT system or the most recent ICTPro releases or after an update)
Thanks - I'll try this!
BRG V6 S :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post