InControl maps not showing road names or numbers

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Phil57

Post by Phil57 »

I have tried all available map detail options but I can't get the map to display the road number. All that appears is empty boxes that are supposed to contain the road number. Anybody else encounter this ?

Ftypenewbie

Post by Ftypenewbie »

Mine has the same issue, there is no physical text on the moving map screen. The road name boxes are empty and no village names as you drive through. Its been in once to no avail, i think its a fault not a setting. Its going back next week.
Ftypenewbie

Post by Ftypenewbie »

After a couple of visits to Jaguar main dealer with no road names on the moving map my Y19 Intouch Pro was completely updated to latest spec Pro19a. Apparently it was a software glitch they couldn't cure without the full re-flush to latest version. Bonus is that it nowhas Apple Car play and Wifi hotspot as standard (oddly enough for up to 8 people -which is a bit tight in an FType)
The map and look is so much faster and cleaner -its actually very very good and the Y20 spec. All done under warranty
scm

Post by scm »

Ftypenewbie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:05 am... up to 8 people -which is a bit tight in an FType
The coupe boot is clearly bigger than it looks! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post