Driver assistance and parking aid menus

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Cool Hand Luke

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

Picked my MY2018 R-dynamic 380 convertible today and trying to set everything up. I couldn't find the driver assistance menu or the parking aid menu. Car has front parking aid.
Any help and advice much appreciated, thanks in advance.
MY 2018 red convertible 380 R dynamic, black pack, red seatbelts, heated flat bottomed steering wheel, rear camera and front park aids, 20’ wheels

scm

Post by scm »

It should be in your manual headed "Parking Features" and "Driver Aids".
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Cool Hand Luke

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

I've got the front parking aid working automatically.
I was trying to get the wing mirror to dip in reverse but can't find it. Manual says it will be in vehicle settings menu but I can't see it. Is the feature standard or only with memory pack ?
Thanks in advance.
MY 2018 red convertible 380 R dynamic, black pack, red seatbelts, heated flat bottomed steering wheel, rear camera and front park aids, 20’ wheels
scm

Post by scm »

You select it from the steering wheel menu button, not the touchscreen (apologies if you already know this). If you can't see the option there (under "Convenience" I think) then it's not available. I found the reverse dip to be of limited use as it dips too far for my taste and isn't user-adjustable in my MY18 vehicle - apparently it was adjustable in earlier models. My technique now is to adjust the mirror to my favoured position and save it in seat memory 3, having turned off the auto dip. When I reverse I just select memory 3 and back I go! Of course, I frequently forget to reselect memory one when I've finished. :(
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Cool Hand Luke

Post by Cool Hand Luke »

Thanks scm, that was indeed where I was looking. I don't have the memory pack and I can't see it so presumably I don't have it ! Never mind, I can just adjust manually when need be.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post