workshop manual

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
dirk_BE

Post by dirk_BE »

For those of you that work on your own car, I've located a F-Type V6 service manual in PDF. A lot applies to the V8 too.
Roughly 28k pages or 480 MB of storage space required for those wondering.

Happy wrenching.

download click here
current: F-type 2.0L 2018; XJSC 3.6L 1987; E-type OTS 4.2L 1968
sold: mk2 3.8L 1962

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

There’s another thread in the last 2 weeks where I posted this manual link and also where to buy a 100% personalised version
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scharlton

Post by scharlton »

cj10jeeper wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:11 am There’s another thread in the last 2 weeks where I posted this manual link and also where to buy a 100% personalised version
Hi,
Sorry to reply to an old post but I'm about to try and change an injector on a V8R, did you mean I could get a .pdf workshop manual for that actual vehicle?

If so, could you post the link?

Thanks in advance.
2014 Coupe 5.0R RWD
White
Herts
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

scharlton wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:01 am
cj10jeeper wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:11 am There’s another thread in the last 2 weeks where I posted this manual link and also where to buy a 100% personalised version
Hi,
Sorry to reply to an old post but I'm about to try and change an injector on a V8R, did you mean I could get a .pdf workshop manual for that actual vehicle?

If so, could you post the link?

Thanks in advance.
Yes is the short answer and I have one for my exact car. It isn't just generic by model year or engine, etc., so for instance at the time of purchasing the manual mine included my the full service history and the build sheet
The manual extends to 19,700 pages including the handbook and wiring diagrams. Easy to use as I have it as a bookmarked, indexed and searchable pdf

The way it works (or did for me) is you enrol into Topix for a day and provide the company with the log in. They then download everything and create your manual for you to download from their server. You keep it on your pc or wherever else you want it backed up.

I used this site, but it was a few years ago and the cost has risen to $99 and am sure others will offer the service if you search
https://www.factory-manuals.com/jaguar- ... 152&58&472

Hope it helps
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post