Exhaust Dilemma

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

If its only 2 yrs old, go back to your service centre, let them test it, report and fix it ...

And then when they have go put some miles on it as the common theme in this thread is low mileage cars that aren’t being driven so things that need to get hot to function well are potentially not being allowed to operate efficiently .... just my observations, cars like to be used ;)
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

meandraft

Post by meandraft »

I had a Quicksilver exhaust on my V6S Coupe. Sounded great when driven hard but really annoyed me on a motorway as the droning was just too intrusive. I px’d against an F Pace in the end.
Saphire Blue V6S Coupe
scm

Post by scm »

meandraft wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:33 pm I had a Quicksilver exhaust on my V6S Coupe. Sounded great when driven hard but really annoyed me on a motorway as the droning was just too intrusive. I px’d against an F Pace in the end.
It would have been cheaper to replace the exhaust! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post