Nav Not Signing In

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

Hello all,

I have Incontrol touch pro on my f-type

car is MY2018 (2017 car) with the older physical buttons either side of the screen rather than the newer touch buttons built into the screen

I have been trying to sign into navigation route planner on the car and each time it try's to sign in i get the message "whoops cannto sign in this is something our end not yours - please try later" or words to that affect

anyone else have same issue - i have an sd card in with wifi active / data & roaming all set to yes

I have an account which i can login to on my PC / IPhone although it says no vehicle present which i presume is because i cant sign the vehicle in!

Ftypenewbie

Post by Ftypenewbie »

Obvious question first - has it ever worked before, or are you trying to set it up for first time?
If its the latter than you need:
1/ A valid data only sim ( not voice with data) MUST be data only insert into armrest socket
2/ A separate free jaguar account from https://www.jaguar.here.com/

Once you have those set up, then you have to add the profile into the nav system and make sure the connectivity switch is on
better details here
https://www.jaguar.com/incontrol-global ... dates.html
johnsoncp

Post by johnsoncp »

Backofthenet wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:35 pm Hello all,

I have Incontrol touch pro on my f-type

car is MY2018 (2017 car) with the older physical buttons either side of the screen rather than the newer touch buttons built into the screen

I have been trying to sign into navigation route planner on the car and each time it try's to sign in i get the message "whoops cannto sign in this is something our end not yours - please try later" or words to that affect

anyone else have same issue - i have an sd card in with wifi active / data & roaming all set to yes

I have an account which i can login to on my PC / IPhone although it says no vehicle present which i presume is because i cant sign the vehicle in!
I had exactly the same thing and it was because of the sim card. I swapped mine and it worked straight away. Although it probably says you have a 4G connection, the sim card isn't registered or it has run out of data.
2019 White P300 Coupe
stevel

Post by stevel »

Hey @Backofthenet - did you ever get this resolved?

I have the same issue and no one at Jaguar Customer Experience/Tech Team seems to be able to resolve it!
----------------------------------
V6 S Rhodium Silver
bob_mcn

Post by bob_mcn »

I had the same message 5 days ago when I tried to activate and sign in on my new F Type, it was the UBIGI JLR supplied sim card, I had not activated it therefore it could not connect to the navigation site, once I activated the sim card it all worked within 15 minutes. The message is a bit misleading,
2021MY P300 1st edition Coupe, Eiger grey, with Climate, Privacy, and Tracker,
Previous: 2019MY XE 300 Sport {petrol) with lots of addons.
Previous: 2017MY XE 240 Portfolio (petrol) with a selection of addons.