Arden exhaust

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

I know you guys love the sound of the standard V8 exhaust in dynamic. But have you watched the youtube vids with the Arden system. It is insane. I am a retired old fart with a much younger girlfriend who rides a fireblade & is a total petrolhead like myself. I ride a 1200 Multistrada with termi so love loud. Looking at there system it looks like they just fit 200 cell cats. I am thinking of procuring 2 exhaust valve's that are fitted at the rear & tig welding 2 by pass pipes with valves to the catalytic converters so when I switch to dynamic it also bypasses the cats. Any thoughts guys. Please don't tell me to grow up as I am a adult already.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.

davidd

Post by davidd »

Sounds like a particularly good idea... Please do it ;)

I'm picking up my old TVR cerbera later, the current owner has straight through pipes on it... It is insane..
Gasman2

Post by Gasman2 »

A velocity ap rear box and sportscats is all the sound u will ever need and poss too much and cheaper
Tel

Post by Tel »

steviegtr wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 am I know you guys love the sound of the standard V8 exhaust in dynamic. But have you watched the youtube vids with the Arden system. It is insane. I am a retired old fart with a much younger girlfriend who rides a fireblade & is a total petrolhead like myself. I ride a 1200 Multistrada with termi so love loud. Looking at there system it looks like they just fit 200 cell cats. I am thinking of procuring 2 exhaust valve's that are fitted at the rear & tig welding 2 by pass pipes with valves to the catalytic converters so when I switch to dynamic it also bypasses the cats. Any thoughts guys. Please don't tell me to grow up as I am a adult already.
That's not any improvement over the sound of our R. Sounds the same as the Lister F-Type.

VAP Switchable Race system and 200 cell cats is the real rip-roarer!!

Grow up Steve and get 'straight through' all the way from the manifold ;-)

P.S I love Termi's...
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
steviegtr

Post by steviegtr »

Tel wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:25 pm
steviegtr wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:44 am I know you guys love the sound of the standard V8 exhaust in dynamic. But have you watched the youtube vids with the Arden system. It is insane. I am a retired old fart with a much younger girlfriend who rides a fireblade & is a total petrolhead like myself. I ride a 1200 Multistrada with termi so love loud. Looking at there system it looks like they just fit 200 cell cats. I am thinking of procuring 2 exhaust valve's that are fitted at the rear & tig welding 2 by pass pipes with valves to the catalytic converters so when I switch to dynamic it also bypasses the cats. Any thoughts guys. Please don't tell me to grow up as I am a adult already.
That's not any improvement over the sound of our R. Sounds the same as the Lister F-Type.

VAP Switchable Race system and 200 cell cats is the real rip-roarer!!

Grow up Steve and get 'straight through' all the way from the manifold ;-)

P.S I love Termi's...
Yes that would be ear splitting. Could always wear the ear plugs I use on bike.
2017 f type 5.0 R AWD Glacier Pearl white Cabriolet
Sports seats 14way. Powerfold mirrors, Keyless. Hp Brakes, Split rims,
Heated screen. Meridian 380w.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post