Temperature knob lighting

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

Does anyone know whether the lighting level of the seat cooling/heating LED's in the centre of the temperature rotary knobs can be changed? It's almost impossible to see, unless at night. I don't think there is any 'user' adjustment, but wondered if there may be dealer adjustments that can be made? (In a Volvo I bought 10 years ago, you could get, for example, the seat heating range changed in his way). By the way, the panel light rheostat doesn't make any difference to this.
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)

scm

Post by scm »

Mine are quite clear, even in daylight. Maybe worth a trip to the dealer?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Mine too. Never have a problem reading them even in the sun with the roof down.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Just had a look at the manual and in the car. The instrument light knob, down by the boot release, does change the brightness of the figures in the dial's but the headlights need to be on for this to work. Not very smooth in operation with a bit of a delay. I've not looked at this before as they were bright enough anyway
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
PaulWildsmith

Post by PaulWildsmith »

Thanks for comments. Just to be clear, I don't mean the temperature read out itself, that is quite clear.
Married to a F Type owner (P300 2021 model)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post