MY2018 incontrol pro nav no sound

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
scm

Post by scm »

ayrejc wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:10 pm Well at least i had a laugh. No reply from my local dealer to three emails so copied in Jaguar CS.

Their very helpful response was try turning the volume up!! Really??? Wish i had thought of that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah, I expect you made the mistake of not telling them what you'd already tried, so naturally they'll treat you like an idiot. You have to prove your competence before they believe it! Of course, if you did tell them, they've proved they have poor comprehension skills, which is not entirely unexpected, sadly.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

ayrejc

Post by ayrejc »

scm wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:06 pm
ayrejc wrote: โ†‘Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:10 pm Well at least i had a laugh. No reply from my local dealer to three emails so copied in Jaguar CS.

Their very helpful response was try turning the volume up!! Really??? Wish i had thought of that ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah, I expect you made the mistake of not telling them what you'd already tried, so naturally they'll treat you like an idiot. You have to prove your competence before they believe it! Of course, if you did tell them, they've proved they have poor comprehension skills, which is not entirely unexpected, sadly.
Sadly the latter as i repeated the email explaining exactly what i had done.

Having after a whole week trying i finally got a call from the dealer so booked in on 1st july
MY18 F Type 400 Sport Coupe RWD Satin Chrome Orange
ayrejc

Post by ayrejc »

Just an update.....

Booked in on wednesday am explained issue dealer said oh yes happens alot software update corrupts the sound file. I though why the chuff dont you check then before returning! Anyhow five hours latter collected and all working again
MY18 F Type 400 Sport Coupe RWD Satin Chrome Orange
scm

Post by scm »

D'oh! Glad you got it sorted.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

had mine returned day before lockdown after service/warranty - come to use Nav last week and exactly the same - No NAV voice / also my subscription for Navpro won't work anymore and also no beep when approaching speed camera's - i'll be calling dealer next week - love the car but quite frankly the infotainment system is shocking and is always causing me issues
Backofthenet

Post by Backofthenet »

Update

Mine went in to fix this problem on friday 31st July - now two weeks at dealership and haven't heard a thing (pardon the pun)

every time i try to call no response and e-mails ignored

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post