Climate control

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Does anyone have access to part numbers for All the different climate control modules out there, my temperature control on the drivers side decided not to change the temp, just stuck on 16C.

I have looked for a new module and £800, just before I order one I see there are many different units available all with slightly different part numbers. Some have heaters screens, etc

EX5318C858CK, DK, AK,
Last edited by Nick on Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Blimey - or words to that effect!
I think for £800 I’d just lean over a bit further 😬
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

I’d be searching online parts breakers and eBay
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Nick

Post by Nick »

Your right Lunar, that’s what I thought, tad expensive.

Have been looking online, including that fleebay place. Lithuania, most of the parts seem to come from there, I think could be a bit risky. I may try Jaguar parts department and see if I can get them to give me the correct sub part number for my cars setup.
MY15 Coupe V8R Carbon Ceramic Brakes, 20" Anthracite Wheels Panoramic Roof, Meridian 770
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Nick wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:58 am Your right Lunar, that’s what I thought, tad expensive.

Have been looking online, including that fleebay place. Lithuania, most of the parts seem to come from there, I think could be a bit risky. I may try Jaguar parts department and see if I can get them to give me the correct sub part number for my cars setup.
I've certainly purchased many BMW parts from Lithuania and never had a problem
Returns might be difficult, but with eBay you'd be covered for the purchase
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Nick

Post by Nick »

I have taken the unit out to check the exact number it is EX53-18C58-GK, I can't believe the are so many different modules...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post