Carbon and steering wheel upgrade

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

This is the second wheel I have had from royal steering wheels and would highly recommend them the workmanship is second to none and a great price at Β£240 for a deposit off Β£100 jack will send you the wheel of your choice so you can fit it and return your old one and then your deposit is returned once he receives your old wheel cheers Tony
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Hi Mikeyf it was a lad called jay and it is called hydroweb in Barnsley Yorkshire he does a really top class job would recommend him cheers Tony
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
MyfirstJag

Post by MyfirstJag »

Great thanks for that. Will try and call them next week when I believe they are back from holiday.
F Type 3.0 V6S Vert RWD Polaris White MY15
Exterior Black Pack
Red Leather Performance Seats
Meridian Surround Sound
Mikeyf

Post by Mikeyf »

T50 YOX wrote: ↑Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:43 pm Hi Mikeyf it was a lad called jay and it is called hydroweb in Barnsley Yorkshire he does a really top class job would recommend him cheers Tony
Thanks - i found them!
www.hydrowebbcustomgraphics.com
MY2015 V8 R Coupe
Metallic Black with Black Pack, Black Wheels, Black Leather & Black Callipers.
Debadged apart from black leaper.
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

That’s the one Mike πŸ‘

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post