Door won't unlock from inside but will from outside

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
scm

Post by scm »

RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm Not you again with your sarcastic comments!
You clearly recognise sarcasm when it isn't present ... ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

RPSN

Post by RPSN »

RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:38 pm
scm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:26 pm Now where did I put my "I told you so" T-shirt? :lol:
Not you again with your sarcastic comments! Haven't you got anything better to do? :lol:

'Helpful' T-shirt would be more appropriate! ;)
scm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:58 pm You clearly recognise sarcasm when it isn't present ... ;)

It was present alright and not the first time too!

Try some knitting, that should keep you occupied for a while.......no sarcasm meant here either! ;)
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
scm

Post by scm »

RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:13 pm It was present alright and not the first time too!
Well, you're free to infer whatever you like, however wrong you are .... ;)
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

scm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:00 pm
RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:13 pm It was present alright and not the first time too!
Well, you're free to infer whatever you like, however wrong you are .... ;)

Time for you to give it a rest now!

I don't mind chatting with you but you need to realise what you're saying sometimes ;)
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Front Parking Aid
scm

Post by scm »

RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:10 pm Time for you to give it a rest now!

I don't mind chatting with you but you need to realise what you're saying sometimes ;)
It's time you realised what I'm saying, when I tell you.

You come across as very arrogant if you continue to presume you know more about my post than I do when I made it, even when I told you you'd got it wrong. But you're clearly convinced you're right, in spite of evidence to the contrary so I'm giving up on you - you're beyond help.
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

scm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:18 pm
RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:10 pm Time for you to give it a rest now!

It's time you realised what I'm saying, when I tell you.

You come across as very arrogant if you continue to presume you know more about my post than I do when I made it, even when I told you you'd got it wrong. But you're clearly convinced you're right, in spite of evidence to the contrary so I'm giving up on you - you're beyond help.

Still rabbiting on!

As you well know, I’ve had to correct the misinformation you’ve provided on this forum several times.

Just because you made a post doesn’t mean that everything you say on it is correct and someone else can't elaborate on it? Posts should be made to give and take feedback to and from other members. This is how we learn from forums such as this one.

Not sure what post you’re referring to when you say that I ‘got it wrong’ but I’ll gladly accept this if you’d like to provide a link to it?

If not, have a nice day now ;)
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Front Parking Aid
scm

Post by scm »

RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:53 pmStill rabbiting on!
Yes, I can see you are.
RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:53 pm Not sure what post you’re referring to when you say that I ‘got it wrong’ but I’ll gladly accept this if you’d like to provide a link to it?
The post you got wrong, and insisted you were right after I corrected you, was my flippant T-shirt comment, which you responded to (you haven't forgotten already?). You arrogantly presume to know more about the intentions of a post than the person who posted it, and accused me of being sarcastic, based entirely on your misinterpretation. I can appreciate that if you'd made such a post you may well have intended it sarcastically, but that says more about you than me, I think.

BTW, I think you'll find any "misinformation" I posted was based on my vehicle's performance and actually highlighted the fact that F-Types exhibit various behaviours depending on the MY, which I acknowledged (and you clearly missed).

Anyway, I'm bored with your attitude so I'm done with you. Goodbye.
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

scm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:26 pm
RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:53 pm As you well know, I’ve had to correct the misinformation you’ve provided on this forum several times.

Just because you made a post doesn’t mean that everything you say on it is correct and someone else can't elaborate on it? Posts should be made to give and take feedback to and from other members. This is how we learn from forums such as this one.

Not sure what post you’re referring to when you say that I ‘got it wrong’ but I’ll gladly accept this if you’d like to provide a link to it?

The post you got wrong, and insisted you were right after I corrected you, was my flippant T-shirt comment, which you responded to (you haven't forgotten already?). You arrogantly presume to know more about the intentions of a post than the person who posted it, and accused me of being sarcastic, based entirely on your misinterpretation. I can appreciate that if you'd made such a post you may well have intended it sarcastically, but that says more about you than me, I think.

BTW, I think you'll find any "misinformation" I posted was based on my vehicle's performance and actually highlighted the fact that F-Types exhibit various behaviours depending on the MY, which I acknowledged (and you clearly missed).

Anyway, I'm bored with your attitude so I'm done with you. Goodbye.

There was no need for your sarcastic T-shirt comment which, as I've said, is not the first!

I’ll give you one recent example of the misinformation you’ve posted on this forum which I’ve corrected. You stated that the extra two cylinders on the F-Type V8 (compared with the V6) are at the front of the engine when in fact they are at the rear. Surely you haven’t forgotten so soon?

I’d stick to the knitting if I were you :lol:
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Front Parking Aid
scm

Post by scm »

RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:51 pm There was no need for your sarcastic T-shirt comment which, as I've said, is not the first!
And as I've said, it wasn't sarcastic, however much you insist you know better than me what my intentions were.

But I've realised why you have to defend your rightness so vigorously, it's because, ironically since it's in this thread, you clearly have security issues. I'll make due allowance for that in the future.
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

scm wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:15 pm
RPSN wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:51 pm There was no need for your sarcastic T-shirt comment which, as I've said, is not the first!
And as I've said, it wasn't sarcastic, however much you insist you know better than me what my intentions were.

But I've realised why you have to defend your rightness so vigorously, it's because, ironically since it's in this thread, you clearly have security issues. I'll make due allowance for that in the future.

You may say that but it didn’t come across that way.

I can assure you, there’s no security issues here!

As for the future, save your sarky comments for elsewhere! ;)
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Front Parking Aid

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post