InControl Lacking Apps

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
oilydan

Post by oilydan »

Am I missing something here?

On a MY2016 (on a 15 plate) are the only 'Apps' available cityseeker,eventseeker, and Genius Maps? Aside from music, contacts and calendar from the phone?

Hardly a 'Apps' feature, is it? The only one with any value is just a better map than the native Nav, even then you have to pay for it. Essentially a cost to just have your phone in the box, rather than out with Google Maps on the go...

Or is there a way of installing the other apps that Jag says work with this, like the Shell app? Now that would be handy; being able to pay for fuel on the screen....
2016 AWD R

Brendub

Post by Brendub »

Following. interested to know. I had a 69 plate discovery sport on loan this week and it had apple car play which I found really useful and interesting in a nerdy way.
2017 380 bhp V6S Corris Grey Coupe. Black 19inch propeller wheels and pano roof :D :D :D
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

No oilydan, you're not missing anything. For me, it was so glitchy and with no features I used, I uninstalled it and use the "Jaguar Remote" instead (that's the one with the rounded edged icons)
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post