BRAKE FLUID CHANGE

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Boiling point reduces drastically with moisture absorption.
Hence get a cheap tester and change when necessary, with a little care for the planet ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

ninetails

Post by ninetails »

Thanks for all the replies and opinions, and thanks RPSN for the maintenance schedules pdf, handy info.
340 coupe auto 2016MY, ammonite/corris grey, red performance heated seats, pano roof, 20" turbine wheels, switchable active exhaust, front & rear parking sensors, rear camera.
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

ninetails wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:49 pm Thanks for all the replies and opinions, and thanks RPSN for the maintenance schedules pdf, handy info.

๐Ÿ‘
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Lunar wrote: โ†‘Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:36 pm Boiling point reduces drastically with moisture absorption.
Hence get a cheap tester and change when necessary, with a little care for the planet ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I will check mine before booking her in for this years service. Looking on Amazon, is it worth paying extra for the hand held flexi type tester over the cheaper hand held pen type, or does the later work just as well?
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

I went with the Laser pen type.
Itโ€™s well made and fine for the F, but if you have a few cars in the family itโ€™s worth checking first as some reservoir caps (e.g. Suzuki) are tucked away a bit and could make it difficult to keep vertical when you dip your nib :shock:

523E4F53-EAFF-4B43-8C47-C8D971918371.jpeg

6A48DDAA-8A18-41DE-9719-1E3248358801.jpeg

MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post