Jaguar discounted service offer

Technical Advice, Faults and How-To Information.
Glaf

Post by Glaf »

That’s rather irritating….. I’ve recently had my car serviced by Jaguar and just received an emailshot from them offering a service for nearly half the price!

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/owners/servicing/index.html

😡
V6 Coupe, 2015, white with black pack, panoramic roof, 20" black Cylones, red callipers. 8-)
TVR Griffith 4.3, 1992, owned for 5 wonderful years.

JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Reading the small print though, this is not a service just an additional oil and filter change and they state they will not update the OLSH.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Yes that's just an oil change. And I'm not sure it would apply to an F-Type as the oil costs nearly as much as that on its own?

You can my extended service plans as well - https://www.jaguar.co.uk/owners/servici ... plans.html
So my 5th, 6th and 7th service would come out at £1,446 but that is just standard servicing so items such as spark plugs, rear diff oil change are all on top from what I gather hence its best to strike a relationship with your garage of choice. For example my 4th service + MOT + rear diff oil change is £567.19 at main dealer making the service plan a mute point in my opinion.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

My 6 year service will be £471.14 including brake fluid change at Matford Exeter.
Red soft top
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

simpleR wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:46 pm Yes that's just an oil change. And I'm not sure it would apply to an F-Type as the oil costs nearly as much as that on its own?

You can my extended service plans as well - https://www.jaguar.co.uk/owners/servici ... plans.html
So my 5th, 6th and 7th service would come out at £1,446 but that is just standard servicing so items such as spark plugs, rear diff oil change are all on top from what I gather hence its best to strike a relationship with your garage of choice. For example my 4th service + MOT + rear diff oil change is £567.19 at main dealer making the service plan a mute point in my opinion.
How much is the actual rear diff oil change?
4 year on and 8,000 miles from a new diff, just wonder if I should get mine changed this year or wait another 2,000 miles.
Red soft top
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

I don't know I'm afraid I just have a list of work and a total price.

Fez posted cost breakdowns previously though.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5199&p=52352#p52352
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post